Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
One thing I actually do really miss about the States are Trader Joe's snacks. They have the best snacks!! One of my favorites are Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips!! TJ's and Stacy's make them, and now you can make them at home for much less :) I can inhale an entire bag of these, which can definitely get expensive lol! Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are so easy to make and taste just like the store-bought ones. All you got to do is brush fresh pita (or tortillas) with butter or coconut oil, and sprinkle them with cinnamon-sugar. Bake them for 10 minutes, and you're in holiday snack heaven. These are amazing on their own, or served with other sweets like ice cream, yogurt, or baked fruit. Watch the recipe video below and let's get baking!
Ingredients You Need:
- Pita bread or flour tortillas
- Melted butter or coconut oil
- Cinnamon-sugar: 3 tsp sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine 1 tsp cinnamon with 3 tsp sugar.
- Cut pita or tortillas into pieces (I like quarters - but you can also cut them into strips or smaller pieces for chips)
- Place pita pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush pita pieces with melted butter or coconut oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pita with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375ºF.
- Gobble em up! :)